Saturday 19 August 2017

WHAT I DO



I am a home-based entrepreneur from Tambunan Sabah Malaysia (East Malaysia). Currently residing with my small family in Keramat Kuala Lumpur.

Migrated to Kuala Lumpur since August 31, 2000. Experienced in administration work for 12 years. I decided to be a full-time home maker for my family. At the same time active in online trading, offering services, advice, sharing of opinions and helping search products and services from Borneo.

I pursue business interests by selling at the event and receiving more orders to become exhibitor to market and expand business of Borneo products.

If you are a home buyer or entrepreneur, tranquil home, single mother, OKU, looking for market, kindly contact me on Facebook: Stella Julus (Tila) or Whatsapp at: 013 666 4404.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MENCARI PENARI TRADISIONAL SABAH SARAWAK DI KUALA LUMPUR SELANGOR

Hai kawan kawan yang berada di Kuala Lumpur dan Selangor (Klang Valley), saya menerima banyak pertanyaan tentang mencari penari dan sus...